luni, 13 mai 2013

L. A. COLORS

Hi. I hope you had a great week start, I am not so sure about mine...but I hope I will get over it. I've got a LA Colors  and a Pastel nail polish for Easter, more details in another post. I can say that I really liked the color and I thought that a combination between it and the purple one from Pastel would go well.


Buna. Sper ca ati avut un inceput bun de saptamana, eu nu sunt asa de sigura de al meu...dar sper sa fie mai bine. Am primit o oja LA Colors si una Pastel de Paste, mai multe detalii in alt post. Pot sa zic ca mi-a placut la nebunie culoarea si am zis ca o combinatie intre ea si cea mov de la Pastel are merge foarte bine.


I do not think I have anything to talk about the manicure, I really like the result, especially the color combination. Both nail polishes were applied in two coats, although the one from LA Colors was opaque enough  in one layers, but the one from Pastel was quite translucide.

Nu cred ca mai are rost sa vorbesc despre manichiura, imi place foarte mult rezultatul, mai ales combinatia de culori. Ambele oje le-am dat in doua straturi, desi cea de la LA Colors era destul de opaca si dintr-un singur strat, insa cea de la Pastel era cam transparenta.

Nail polishes used / Oje folosite:

-L.A. Colors Sea Sirin
-Pastel 14
-Moyra 91

What nail polishes do you use lately?

 Voi ce oje mai folositi in ultima vreme?

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu