sâmbătă, 8 iunie 2013

Challenge 21 : Inspired by artwork

Hello ladies, it is time for art…I know a difficult theme, inspired by art, thank God for abstract art. Well I am not an artist so it was difficult for me to be inspired by an art piece, but I found some abstract paintings that I liked and looked simple…I said looked, because when I started to make the manicure, I did not found it simple anymore.

Buna fetelor, este vremea pentru arta…Stiu o tema dificila, inspirata de arta, multumesc lui Dumnezeu pentru arta abstracta. Ei bine nu sunt artista asa ca a fost dificil sa ma inspire dupa o opera de arta, dar am gasit  niste picture abstracte care pareau simple…am spus pareau, pentru ca imediat ce am inceput sa fac manichiura, am realizat ca nu erau asa simple.

Enough with the talking let’s see the inspiration and the result.

Gata cu vorba hai sa vedem inspiratia si rezultatul
Sursa
I tried to reproduce the patterns from the painting, unfortunately I didn’t match the colors to well…I tried to mix the colors, but I didn’t got the exact shades and also the weather wasn’t on my side, it was during the day and I had to do picture with the flash. I am not that pleased with the results so I tried another painting.

Am incercat sa reprodus modele din picture, din pacate culorile  nu s-au potrivit prea bine…Am incercat sa amestesc culorile, dar nu am obtinut nuantele exact si vremea nu a fost de partea mea, era ziua si a trebuit sa fac poze cu blit. Nu sunt asa multumita de rezultat asa ca am incercat o alta pictura.


Sursa



I hope you like my abstract art .

Sper ca va place arta mea abstracta.


If you like you can see my manicures from the other themes that I participated: Dacă doriți puteți vedea abordările la celelalte teme la care am participat: 
Challenge 13 : Blue Nails

Do not forget to check out the work of the other girls/ Nu uitați să vedeți și opera celorlalte fete din colaborare:



All the best, 
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu