sâmbătă, 29 iunie 2013

Challenge 24 : Inspired by a flag

 Today we are going to get inspired by a flag. It wasn't a hard choice for me, because I had the chance to visit Israel and I would want to live there some day. It is a wonderful country with an old and religious part, but also with a new and high tech part. I do not have to say that I love the sea and would like to live near the seaside.

Astazi ne vom lasa inspirate de un steag. Nu a fost o alegere grea pentru mine, deoarece am avut sansa sa vizitez Israelul si as dori o data sa traiesc acolo. Este o tara minunata cu o parte veche si religioasa, dar si cu una moderna. Nu trebuie sa mai spun ca iubesc mare si mi-ar place sa traiesc aproape de plaja.

Now let's see the inspiration: I have chosen the flag and the emblem.

Acuma sa vedem inspiratia : am ales steagul si emblema.
Now let me show you the design I made. I just took pieces, elements and integrated in the manicure. 

Acuma sa va arat modelul pe care l-am facut. Doar am luat piese, elemente si le-am integrat in manichiura.
 I hope you like it. Enjoy the weekend.

Sper sa va placa. Sa aveti un weekend minunat.

All the best,  
Anca
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu