marți, 24 septembrie 2013

Autumn and Winter Nail Art Challenge: 5. Autumn Dots

For today we have autumn dots, so I took a look in my nail polish collection and choose ones that I think would look good together. 

Pentru astazi avem puncte tomnatice, asa ca am tras o privire prin colectia de oje si le-am ales pe cele care cred ca arata bine impreuna.
I did a simple manicure with some dotes, I know that they aren't perfect, but with practice it is going to be better.

Am facut o manichiura simpla cu niste puncte, stiu ca nu sunt perfecte, dar cu exercitiu va fi mai bine.
 
 
 
  I just discovered that I had this orange from flormar that is just perfect for autumn, it is great when you discover in your collection nail polishes that you have forgot about.

Tocmai am descoperit ca aveam portocaliul asta de la flormar care este perfect pentru toamna, este grozav cand descoperi in colectie oje de care ai uitat.
 This is my second nail polish from essence, a really dark green, that I used it a lot last winter on my nails so I have only half of bottle.

Aceasta este a doua mea oja de la essence, un verde foarte inchis, pe care l-am folosit mult iarna trecuta pe unghii astfel incat mai am numai jumatate de sticla.
 Nail polishes used/Oje folosite:
 -Flormar 42
-Flormar M103
-Essence 139 walk on the wild side
-Essence 03 A piece of forever
-Farmasi 48
-Gabrini 341
-Glamour 209
 Here are the themes/Acestea sunt temele: 

4. Apples or grapes? 

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu