joi, 10 aprilie 2014

Little black dress


Today I welcome in my closet my little black dress. Every girl needs one and it can be worn at different ocassion, depending on wich you choose the accesories. Finally I have my own and I decided I show you an outfit with it.. Now it is raining outside and it was like that the entire day, fortunately I had this pictures done when is was nice and sunny.

Astazi salut in dulapul meu mica mea rochie neagra. Fiecare fata are nevoie de una si poate fi purtate la diferite ocazii, depinzand de cum o accezorizati. In sfarsit o am pe a mea si am decis sa va o arat intr-o tinuta. Acuma ploua afara si a fost asa intreaga zi, din fericire aveam facute pozele cand era frumos si soare.

For the outfit I choose a little black dress from H&M and because I thought it would be to black I decided to add colors with the accesories. I really like my new blue necklace, when I saw it on the website I knew it will be mine. It was 10$ and had free shipping, it is avaible also in green and black. I also choose my pink belt and the newspaper purse.

Pentru tinuta am ales rochita neagra de la H&M si pentru ca m-am gandit ca va fi prea negru am decis sa adaug culoare prin accesorii. Imi place la nebunie noul meu colier albastru, cand l-am vazut pe site am stiut ca va fi al meu.Costa 10$ si are transport gratuit, este disponibil si pe verde si negru. De asemenea am ales curea mea roz si un plic din reviste.
 

Dress/Rochie: H&M
Belt/Curea: Auchan
Tights/Colanti: C&A
Shoes/Pantofi: Deichmann
Necklace/Colier: HERE
Earrings/Cercei: Random Store
Ring/Inel: Meli Melo
Purse/Plic: HERE


What do you think about the outfit? How is the weather were you are?

Ce parere aveti despre tinuta? Cum este vremea la voi?
http://www.lovelyshoes.net/lovely-48-Fashion-Sandals.html?utm_campaign=s&utm_source=10&utm_medium=email
Sales of 15% on select sandals here.

Reduceri de 15% la sandalele alese aici.
All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu