joi, 15 mai 2014

Green and gold

This week the weather was bad and I had a lot of work to do for school, so I wasn't able to do outfit posts. These means that I had more time to do my nails.

Aceasta saptamana vremea a fost urata si am avut si multa treaba pentru scoala, astfel incat nu am putut sa fac postari cu tinute. Acest lucru inseamna ca am avut mai mult timp sa imi fac unghiile.
 I started with a greed polish from Avon, recently I started liking their nail polish more and more. These nail polish is a beautiful green with small shinning particles. I used a gold nail polish from essence to stamp a nice design from the moyou london back to the 70's -03 plate.

Am inceput cu o oja verde de la Avon, recent au inceput sa imi placa din ce in ce mai multe ojele de la ei. Aceasta oja este un verde frumos cu mici particule sclipitoare. Am folosit o oja aurie de la essence pentru a stampa un model de pe placuta moyou london back to the 70's -03 .

 Romwe News:
 The Sunny Spiker is only $14.99, 70% off, , just last for 40 hours left!
Go: http://www.romwe.com/b5i--romwe-slim-sexy-white-bikinifont-stylecolorredfont-p-85490.html


All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu