luni, 16 iunie 2014

Explosion of color

Last week of exam session and there the summer vacation begins, I can not wait. After one examen we went for a drink to relax and breath cleaner air in the parks. Unfortunately I can not enjoy this for long, because I have to start studying for the other exams.


Ultima saptamana de sesiune si vacanta de vara incepe, abia astept. Dupa examen am mers la un suc pentru a ne relaxa si a respira aerul mai curat din parcuri.  Din pacate nu pot sa ma bucur pentru mult timp, deoarece trebuie sa incep sa invat la celelalte examene.
 
When I saw this cardigan on the website I just loved it, it is perfect for the summer. Well I see it more at the beach with the swimsuit underneath. It is really light and I like the lace, you can find it in four different color mix.Inspired by the colors of the blouse, I combined it with this beautiful blue and green necklace. I admit there are many colors, but I like to wear colored outfits during the hot season, it cheers me up.

Cand am vazut acest cardigan pe site mi-a placut la nebunie, este perfect pentru vara. Il vad la plaja in combinatie cu un costum de baie. Este foarte lejer si dragut cu dantela mov, de asemenea il puteti gasi pe site in patru combinatii de culori. Inspirat de aceasta bluza, am combinat-o cu un colier frumos cu albastru si verde. Recunosc ca sunt multe culori, dar imi place sa port tinute colorate in timpul verii, ma inveseleste.
 T-Shirt/Tricou: C&A
Cardigan/Cardigan: HERE
Shorts/Pantaloni scurti: DIY
Sandals/Sandale: Deichmann
Necklace/Colier: HERE
Earrings&bracelet/Cercei si bratara: Random store
Purse/Poseta: Random store
 
 
 
 
How would you wear this cardigan?

Voi cum ati purta acest cardigan?

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu